|PB17||ProCline Advanced Prone Breast Positioning System.|
- Incremental tilt 0° to 10° protecting the heart, coronary artery and lung tissue from irradiation while allowing for adequate margins from the seroma/lumpectomy site.
- Tilt also offsets the patients weight for comfort.
- Height adjustable (16 - 24cm / 6.7 - 9.5 inches).
- Adjustable Breast Opening (18 - 26 cm / 7 - 10.2 inches.
- Ergonomic design affords maximum patient comfort.
- CT & MR Compatible.
- Indexes to any style of couch indexing.
- Maximum load 525lbs / 238kg.
The new ProCline™ takes prone breast positioning to a whole new level ensuring your patient is positioned for comfort, safety, ease of reproducibillity and treatment optimization for both whole, partial or accelerated partial left and right breast treatments. Featuring height adjustment to optimize patient positioning in CT or MRI and up to 10 degrees of tilt to move the breast undergoing treatment away from the heart and lungs as well as for patient comfort and ease of breathing.
We offer onsite demonstrations and webinars for all of our products
For an introduction to our products, training or support, live web based e-Demos allow a comfortable and efficient way for you to receive a good overview on our CDR Systems products. We also have a team of Product Specialists who can be booked for onsite demonstrations and in-service training.