The SaBella FLEX™ is a revolutionary and easy to use patient positioning device for treatment of breast, lung, pelvis and head & neck patients.
The unique patented Dual Axis™ design allows for a much wider range of positions than conventional breast boards allowing clinicians to achieve more accurate treatment and better patient outcomes. The SaBella Flex can also be used flat as a wing board.
- Easy to set-up, precision accuracy and comfortable
- 50% lighter than traditional supine breast systems
- Patented Dual Flex&trade system brings a whole new dimension to planning and treatment
- Rigid and secure with a 425lb / 193kg patient weight limit
- Suitable for all CT bore widths and couches
- MRI & Calypso safe versions available
- COPD Patient Compatible