DIGITAL DRY HEAT CONVECTION OVEN
Todays need for universal precautions to reduce cross-contamination during patient care, are met using a dry heat system. The desired temerature is accurately set using the intuitive digital display and the oven is ready to use in less than 10 minutes. Thermoplastics take 5-15 minutes to reach optimal molding temperatures depending on the size of the material and whether it is framed or unframed.
- Space-saving compact designs .
- Non-stick surface and insulated case.
- Dry Heating eliminates the inconveniences of using water.
- 3” Touch Display for temperature adjustment in Celcius or Farenheit.
- Timer function with audible alarm.
- External Dimensions: 79cm x 58cm x 13cm (32inches x 23inches x 6inches).
|DHCO-01-120||Digital Dry Heat Oven (110-120V)||DHCO-01-220||Digital Dry Heat Oven (220-240V)|
|External Dimensions||79cm x 58cm x 13cm (32inches x 23inches x 6inches)|
|Internal Dimensions||65cm x 51cm (25.5 inches x 20 inches)|
|Weight:||21KG (46 lbs)|
Need some assistance? Click Here for live chat!
We offer onsite demonstrations and webinars for all of our products
For an introduction to our products, training or support, live web based e-Demos allow a comfortable and efficient way for you to receive a good overview on our CDR Systems products. We also have a team of Product Specialists who can be booked for onsite demonstrations and in-service training.